This is the O.S. Speed B21 Ronda Drake Edition with the 2100SC pipe and 75mm manifold competition engine combo.
The engine is very PINK and unique to complement her signature colors and style. It is an excellent choice for both buggy and truck racing as it provides a linear power band, exceptional fuel mileage and tons of overall power.
Featuring a unique semi-long stroke configuration, this engine also boasts a DLC crankshaft with larger double tungsten counterweights and a unique cylinder design that’s exclusive to the Drake edition engines. These changes will provide smoother low-end power and more overall torque.
The B21 Ronda Drake Edition is based off the B21AD (Same Specs as the AD2) and features a new Pink cooling head, head button with an o-ring to reduce vibration and keep dirt out, new carburetor ball, and different size Pink venturi.
This combo comes with the 2100SC pipe and 75mm manifold.
• Ronda Drake’s unique engine specs not used on any other O.S. Speed engine because it’s Pink.
• Great for buggy and truck racing.
• Redesigned cylinder liner with optimized porting.
• DLC crankshaft with larger double tungsten counterweight.
• Semi-long stroke configuration.
• Pink anodized 6.5 and 7.0 mm carburetor reducers.
• Ceramic rear bearing.
• 21J carburetor.
• O.S. SPEED P3 gold plug, great for medium and low speed torque performance, is also included
• 2100SC pipe and 75mm manifold
• Displacement: 0.213 cu in (3.49cc)
• Bore: 0.646″ (16.4mm)
• Stroke: 0.652″ (16.55mm)
• Practical RPM: 4,000-42,000 RPM
• Output: 2.65PS 34,000 RPM, 2.61HP @ 34,000RPM
• Weight: 12.45oz (353g)
• (1) B21 Ronda Drake Pink Edition Engine
• (1) Engine to Header Gasket
• (1) P3 Gold plug
• (1) 21J carburetor
• Pink anodized 6.5 and 7.0 mm carburetor reducers
• The 2100SC pipe and 75mm manifold